This web page contains links to various courses I was teaching.
Courses I am teaching at Yale
- Fall 2015: Software Analysis and Verification, CPSP 454/554
- Spring 2015: Software Engineering, CPSP 439/539
- Fall 2014: Software Analysis and Verification, CPSP 454/554
- Spring 2014: Software Engineering, CPSP 439/539
- Fall 2013: Seminar on Decision Procedures, CPSP 729a
Courses I was teaching at Summer Schools
- Summer School 2016: Verification
Technology, Systems & Applications
Courses I was teaching while at MPI-SWS
- lecturer for the Seminar on Decision Procedures, Winter Semester 2012, Saarland University
- course "Kann der Computer selbst programmieren? - Die logischen und spieltheoretischen Grundlagen der automatischen Programmsynthese",
given at Frühjahrsakademie Papenburg, 2012, together with Bernd Finkbeiner
Courses I was teaching while at EPFL
- lecturer at the First International SAT/SMT Solver Summer School 2011,MIT, June 2011.
- co-lecturer for the Seminar on Automated Reasoning, EPFL, 2010.