Books for Applied Extremal Combinatorics
The following books contain material related to the course.
I'd be interested in hearing about other useful references.
Less central to the course, but of interest are:
- Algebraic Graph Theory, by Norman Biggs,
- Algebraic Combinatorics, by Chriss Godsil,
- Spectral Graph Theory, by Fan R. K. Chung,
- The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes, by MacWilliams and Sloane,
- Introduction to Coding Theory, by J. H. van Lint,
- A Course in Combinatorics, by van Lint and Wilson,
- Combinatorics: Topics, Techniques, Algorithms, by P. J. Cameron,
- Spectra of Graphs: theory and application, by Cvetkovic, Doob, and
- Eigenspaces of Graphs, by Cvetkovic, Rowlinson, and Simic,
- Variational methods for eigenvalue problems, by S. H. Gould.
This is a Dover paperback!
Daniel A. Spielman
Last modified: Tue Sep 15 11:56:57 1998